What is Wealthy Affiliate?
It is a training program specially designed for people interested in learning how to build websites and making income from it. If you want to learn how to build a website for free, this is the place for you!
What do you learn – 4-steps Infographic
- How to build websites
- How to find your niche (what your website is about)
- How to get visitors to your website
- How to sell your products to your visitors
Free membership (free for life)
- 2 pre-designed websites (set up in under 30 seconds, check out this video)
- Daily backup for your website
- Online Entreprenuer Certification Course Level 1 (10 lessons) – More details on the course here
- Affiliate Bootcamp training course Level 1
- Affiliate program (Make earnings as you learn)
- Training Videos
- 2 Training Classrooms
- Keyword research tool
For the first 7 days you will also get the following:
- Live Chat
- 1-on-1 Mentoring
How do you learn?
There are lessons within each course. You get to tick off the checkboxes as and when you completed each lesson. Lesson formats include:
- Video walkthroughs
- Tutorials (through posting questions)
- Whole classrooms
I have no time!
There is no time pressure for you to learn, so depending on how fast you absorb and complete the lessons, you can take as much time as you like. Do note that there is an offer of 60% discount for your 1st month premium membership if you signed up within 7 days.
So is the Wealthy Affiliate free membership worth it?
Free membership is definitely worth it for newbies and new start-ups because you don’t want to pay for anything before you earn anything! Get started for free, get a feel for what you will be getting and you can always decide whether you want to sign up for premium later on.
There is also an affiliate program within Wealthy Affiliate which you can join for free. Below is an illustration of what you will earn from the affiliate program.
There are lots of free online courses, why should I choose Wealthy Affiliate?
When you take an online course from, say, Udemy, how much do you expect to pay? It can be anything from free to a couple of hundreds. Of course there are a variety of courses there to take and learn, but first, you have to search the database to see whether the course is available. Next, you will be presented with many choices which then you choose among the many selections (both free and paid).
Downside to such online courses:
x You have no idea who the instructor is
x Courses are a one-way delivery
x You can’t ask questions
x There are no follow-ups
The real value of your free membership with Wealthy Affiliate
- You get to take the course
- You get to ask questions and get answers
- If it’s not detailed enough or you feel the course needs improvement, you get to give feedback
- You get to interact with the instructor
- You get to interact with the others taking the same course
Been there done that! I started out as a newbie